Hi Pau

> There are some strange shortcut behaviours of text editors on Firefox 45.0.2

The behaviour you describe is intentional: the list-number and list-bullet
toolbar buttons work on the top level only.

I did investigate trying to make it possible for the toolbar buttons to make
arbitrary additions/removals from the list items, but found it complicated and
confusing and so settled on the simple behaviour you see now. I’m sure it could
be improved but I think it might take more buttons to cover more use cases (eg
a button to remove a level from the selected list rows).

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/EA191DE9-0029-4428-91F4-47D05CEE5AFC%40gmail.com.