Hi Ákos Szederjei

I often misuse the definition syntax for this purpose -- it may be used to
create a title followed by a number of indented lines, or the title may be
left blank -- like so.

; Title
: Line 1
: Line 2
: Line 3
: Line 4

 -- or like so.

;
: Line 1
: Line 2
: Line 3
: Line 4

The ';' will carry over -- only one is required and may be followed by
indented lines interspersed with other text -- like so.

; Title
: Line 1
: Line 2
And another paragraph another paragraph another paragraph another paragraph
another paragraph another paragraph another paragraph another paragraph
another paragraph another paragraph another paragraph another paragraph

: Line 3
: Line 4

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ce46ae4e-ec15-4ca4-91b3-9d31dec96e9f%40googlegroups.com.