This is most excellent! I can now have a different font for anything
"journal." I'd like now to change it so that my headings and title are also
part of the change, but not the tags inside or the time stamp. This means I
had to include my CSS porperties within "p{}" and I went ahead and did the
same for h1... however, what is the title? I tried "title"
or tc-tiddler-title, but it doesn't seem to work. Suggestions? and thanks
Progetti!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALKh0m3t8Q8arsrO-Pb82L_WNUu06TcBSBH2T6NPP2Y_ToDGdA%40mail.gmail.com.