Hello, everyone

I am Shashi Obulasetty. I have been using TiddlyWiki for almost 5 years:
for college notes and tasks.

I have been organized all my life with a calendar created in a spreadsheet.
I usually edited my spreadsheet in laptop, tablet, or phone with an office
app.

I used to keep everything separate. But now I started to combine contacts,
bookmarks, and tasks in one TiddlyWiki file. I am successful with it.

What I need is a calendar in TiddlyWiki. I want a calendar that is similar
to google calendar: add events that occur once or multiple times.

Is this possible?

I am fine with a standalone HTML file that is "not TiddlyWiki" as well.

Reason: I want something that is not stored in the cloud and that is
openable in a browser.

Please help me with my problem.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/80025de9-a6ae-4623-9717-6d0c7ada8980%40googlegroups.com.