THIS discussion I think is very interesting.

TBH I have to do A LOT OF WORK to figure out what has and hasn't been done.
To find out exactly WHAT is WHERE and HOW to use it. Perhaps the more
techno people who have been involved a while don't fully grasp what a MAZE
it is to  grasp how brilliant TW is unless you are one of them.

I very much doubt that most of the people visiting it will ever get that
far.

IMO TW is underused because its has a HIGH barrier to entry.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d684249b-e62e-43ff-b3ea-eb978ab799eb%40googlegroups.com.