Calling it an Encyclopedia is partly me being sneaky and trying to create
editions that are simpler than the resume edition. People seem to be more
willing to start using something called an edition than a bare tiddlywiki
with a plugin that does the same thing.
Other than that I want to create templates that would be useful for
encyclopedia-type articles, which I am probably going to actually use as a
way to organize my notes for table top gaming.

Somewhere in there I want to make a template builder that will let you
define entry types and order them so that you don't need to understand
wikitext or anything to make new templates. I made something like that for
the last job I did but I don't think that anyone actually understood what
it was.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/90d91350-ab41-4f10-8590-ab624bc4e92b%40googlegroups.com.