Hi Eric.
I have the same problem here... still it exists.
Unfortunately current version of MatchTagsPlugin again misses tiddlers from
included tiddlywiki using the IncludePlugin (I use tw classic of course).
Also the standard "list" macro doesn't see them as well when I switch on
the MtachTagsPlugin. Can you help please?

вторник, 20 мая 2008 г., 3:12:02 UTC+3 пользователь Robert Mark Bram

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2ce8ef1c-9440-47f8-a9b7-5a34b61654f0%40googlegroups.com.