On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 5:09:17 PM UTC+2, Sean Kelley wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good way of separating the core from any additional
> tiddlers created by the user? I'd love to have the core cached by the
> browser.

The core is a plugin too. So imo the part of TW that can be browser cached
is the boot procedure. Which is way to small, to make a difference.
As I see it, it would be a little bit more like this:
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/boot/boot.js

Even if TW empty.html is 1.4 MByte, in reality about 300k of data will be
sent, if you use a server that uses gzip compression.

So as soon as you use one image all this micro optimizations go away.

just my 2 cents
-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9d103ad1-72a3-4e14-abd4-8b39ab0134db%40googlegroups.com.