El sábado, 28 de mayo de 2016, 0:41:30 (UTC+2), Mat escribió:

> BJ, isn't your StoryTopTabs <http://bjtools.tiddlyspot.com/#StoryTopTabs>
> equivalent to tiddlersbar?
>
> <:-)

Seriously? I can't belive this is happening to me!! After so much time
using tiddlywiki and lying around this forum I'm still finding awesome
plugins I didn't heard about!!! The worst thing is that it does not sound
like anything new (not the plugin nor the situation)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6381f1e4-2519-4604-a3e5-2ecab775d572%40googlegroups.com.