I did see that, but upgrading and updating are subtly different. Upgrade
usually means between major versions, update is usually between minor
versions.

As I said: 'do I have to check it myself and do the upgrade process?'.

Bit disappointing that there is no mechanism to keep everything up to date.
Checking regularly for updates to the main wiki and the plugins is a bit of
a pain.

Ah well.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f5d42164-f2e6-4390-8759-be8868168262%40googlegroups.com.