Alex & Mal

Mal, I can't clone easily as I don't show the buttons on the interface on
the group of Tiddlers I'm talking about. I only display the text content. I
edit by double clicking (via a plugin) to activate the editor. Cloning I do
do but I have to keep manually switching off and on the styles that hide
the clone button, which is cumbersome. I also sometimes just forget and
edit a tiddler without thinking I should be editing a copy.

Alex thanks for pointing me to TiddlyMap, a rather stellar thing.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to do what I'm looking for ... which is to
set the editor so that when I edit an EXISTING tiddler, and edit its Title,
the save button gives me the option to save the edited version as a NEW
Tiddler, rather than OVERWRITE the Tiddler being edited.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4abd4847-a8e9-4730-8197-4ff9779c35c5%40googlegroups.com.