Hi Hans,

As Jed says, but also some of the buttons use an old version of maketid.
Tidmarks is much older than the wonderful action widgets.

In the old version af lot of the core tiddlers are overwritten and will
have to be changed for use in version 5.1.11. It is hardly a good idea just
to import them, as they have also changed since then.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2f23bbc0-84cb-44ca-92ca-a1968ad121bf%40googlegroups.com.