Hi Jeremy,

When I downloaded the pre-release today. I noticed 3 things

-great upgrade!

-somehow that the preview-type button is not included in the editors
button-bar in the empty.html . According to configuration setting (chevron
pointing downwards is checked) it should be visible. The preview-type
button is visible in the pre-release itself (the full tw). the tiddler
$:/core/ui/EditorToolbar/preview-type is present in the empty.html.

-when disabling the button bar for the editor (control, settings, edit
toolbar), then there is no preview button left (I mean the old hide and
show preview button).

I hope this helps
WiM

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1af4d7fb-b851-4c87-a21d-37e536135625%40googlegroups.com.