Hi Mark,

getVariable is defined in widget.js

If you search the whole project using an editor such as Atom or Brackets,
you get a list of all the lines containing the string and you can look
through to find the definition or you can try searching for "getVariable ="
and it should find the place where there is a definition.

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a1ba3b12-73be-4c36-8211-22358efaf1bb%40googlegroups.com.