Ed

Just a footnote. I believe the userbase is far, far more than 15,000.  Look
at this recent thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/g_YeDXCvZGY

Quite how high it is difficult to estimate because (1) usage (by design) is
not tracked; (2) proper download analytics are not available. BUT download
details for TiddlyFox are. And are interesting.

I suspect there is a large, largely silent, userbase.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eb9e080f-3f85-4099-be68-00bad0103057%40googlegroups.com.