Hi Richard,

Bookmarks -Show bookmarks bar. You will find apps in the left side.
I do not think it works with BJ's TiddlyClip for Chrome.  I am not able to
right click and select dock here or select what type of clip I want.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/138d67f3-520f-4a58-a43f-0c621cee93ee%40googlegroups.com.