Hi John

> On 4 Jul 2016, at 05:31, John Newell <magilla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there - I would love to provide templates as requested - except I have
> come across a recent hurdle - I can't get a reliable delivery of the final
> HTML file from server to iphone (etc) = my favoured "padlet" file delivery
> has suddenly gone awry - with NEW  tiddlywiki uploads of the FINAL EDITION of
> the SQ eBook rendering on screen as the text version = like this -------

> ie not like it should normally?

That’s the rendering that TiddlyWiki gives you when it is viewed with
JavaScript disabled.

It’s not clear why that would be happening. The padlet service cannot forcibly
disable JavaScript while serving the file over http(s); the only alternative I
can think of is that the service is stripping out the JavaScript from the HTML
file.

One way to investigate would be to compare the file you uploaded with the
version that you obtain from padlet; you can compare the two files with
something like http://winmerge.org/?lang=en

> are there any ideas as to how to best deliver a single TW5 file to a mobile
> device and have it render as it would on a laptop etc...?
>
> Full size it works fine  - but my market is mainly mobile ......
> any help appreciated.

Probably the best user experience would be to package the TiddlyWiki HTML file
into an app with Cordova (https://cordova.apache.org). Eric Shulman and I have
both done some experimentation on this in the past and it’s a pretty
straightforward technical job.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/88C796FF-0006-49D3-A506-58DFAA90ACB8%40gmail.com.