Ciao Mark S.

The TW community is a sweet thing. Likely fragile if anything went
turbulent. But the current Google / Github thing looks pretty stable.

At ROOT TW has longevity from what it IS & has long been. . A very
sophisticated JavaScript webpage. Here is mainly commentary & refinement.

MO.

J, x

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe691fc6-4f06-4f83-8319-89bdf2769ce4%40googlegroups.com.