CSS3 is absolutely precise.

Browsers aren't.

IF you think it SHOULD work try it in another browser.

Sorting out what is a CSS coding error v. what is a browser inadequacy can
speed up development.

I personally use engines that render pages under multiple browsers to avoid
faffing about.

As far as TW is concerned it, as far as I know, NEVER messes with CSS. It
allows full CSS without issue.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/12fa9845-9e44-4e68-b974-75f4cef4b26e%40googlegroups.com.