Hi Valikhanov

Picking up a couple of points...

> (1) Unlike in Classic, TW5 requires a line break before bullet points. E.g.
> Is there a way to change this? I am used to the old system, and always forget
> to add the extra line break, which is annoying.

The change is that in TW5 a double linebreak is needed to terminate a
paragraph; single linebreaks within paragraphs are treated as a space. Changing
it would require rewriting the parser.

> (3) Is there any command I can put in to give me a straight line across the
> entire tiddly (e.g. in Classic, !!! would do this; now !!! just makes the
> font size bigger).

As Birthe points out, you can insert a horizontal rule with three or four
dashes on a line by themselves:

----

Alternatively, to make all headings have a horizontal line above them, as with
TWC, create a tiddler tagged $:/tags/Stylesheet and the following content:

h1 {
border-bottom: 2px solid #ccc;
}

h2, h3 {