Ok, I think you're right. I try to explain what I want to do ^^

I want an input-field where I type in a string like "B 2.5 some text bla".

This whole string has to be splitted into "B2.5" (so just the first two
parts without space) and all the rest "some text bla".

If there is NO tiddler with the name "B2.5", I need the button "create this
tiddler" and create 3 tiddlers  like this: where <name_base> should bethe
"B2.5"

The tiddlers later should be filled with some fields and contents (but i
would be glad if the empty tiddlers with the right names would be created
by now)

    <$button>
        <$list filter="[<name_base>addsuffix[_1]] [<name_base>addsuffix[_2]
[<name_base>addsuffix[_3]]">
            <$action-maketid tags="testmaketid" isms_test="text from a
field" $navigate="hide"/>
        </$list>
        Make Tiddlers
    </$button>