Just re-asking the question: Is there any way to select tags using the
keyboard? I've tried various things and don't seem to be able to find a way
to select them via keyboard.

After typing the title of the tiddler, I can `tab` into the next input (to
enter a tag name). If I start typing here I can narrow the list of tags,
but I can't select from the list using `up-arrow / down-arrow` or any other
key combination I can find. Creating a new tag is also not possible via
keyboard.

Is there a way to implement this, either via plugin or a tweak? I'm not
great at JavaScript but happy to have a go.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/82becd96-195e-40c7-b81e-c10189986d32%40googlegroups.com.