I tried putting the viewTiddler code from L1 directly into the tiddler, and
it works perfectly. But I'd need to put the same code in each and every
tiddler of the same type.
Possible workaround : instead of calling L2 through L1 from Root, maybe
calling both of them from Root might work, like a nested list ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9b8c8cc3-17fe-470b-8b68-45a9fc720bdd%40googlegroups.com.