Mario,

Thank you so much. These few short lines are very many. I'll use it. And it
is sure to be a glossary of documentation. This is the standard.

And this is already a macro can be used in two dictionaries. "The term -
interpretation" and "terms of a language" - a match in another language. "

And I think that this topic must constantly go back and develop. I have an
idea of the planned creation of an artificial language. Did I ever take up
this theme.

With respect,
Sergey

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f9d3a7b8-b84a-46d7-bc15-6e85f6724975%40googlegroups.com.