Hi Oliver

> Hi all, I'm running TW5.1.12 under node.js on ubuntu 16.04. I get exactly the
> same error message as Sylvain when starting the server.
>
> Upgrading to 5.1.13 (in order to benefit from Jeremy's fix) with
>
> sudo npm update -g tiddlywiki
>
> doesn't work apparently.

Do you mean that the upgrade to 5.1.13 didn’t take place, or that it didn’t fix
the problem?

What do you see when you type the following?

tiddlywiki --version

> Is there any way I can fix this by myself?

If you were running the faulty version then you may have ended up with some
zero length files in your tiddlers folder. You’ll need to manually find them
and remove them.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2BE3A360-C3B3-4042-8AED-A9E4F9530A6F%40gmail.com.