On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 3:15:12 PM UTC+2, Mat wrote:

> In my update (...which ATM doesn't work in FF) I'm doing something like
> that, but a bit more subtle.

Mine didn't either at the beginning :) .. The link needs to be outside the
button, because it eats the click event. Moving the link needs some CSS. ...

> BTW, apropos On/Off, the premise clearly deals with a recognized concern
> so IMO it should be a standard setting. (yeah... me yelling "core! core!"
> again)

No .. definitely plugin-territory. We already may have 2 different
versions. .. Yours seems to be much more subtle, than mine, which atm is
aggressive (kind of). But for me it will be very useful, because it's one
click and very fast.

I think both versions make sense.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50cafb64-6c57-413e-b2ea-81540498ae6d%40googlegroups.com.