Hi Jeff

> Has anyone else noticed this?  I started using the CodeMirror plugin and if
> I'm using Markdown or TWC syntax, the editor highlights fine.  But for TW5
> syntax, it doesn't work.  I thought it was kind of strange since I assumed it
> would at least work for the default parser.  I checked my
> $:/config/CodeMirror  but nothing jumped out at me as missing.  I thought
> maybe this would handle it, but apparently it only works with TWC:
> "$:/plugins/tiddlywiki/codemirror/mode/tiddlywiki/tiddlywiki.js”,

I’m afraid to say that there is no TW5 wikitext highlighter available for
CodeMirror at the moment. Creating one would be a welcome contribution but is
quite an intricate task, requiring detailed knowledge of TW5’s parsing process.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/F0B89C89-8090-45BB-A72A-3D1E7E1A03A6%40gmail.com.