Hmm, this is technically a solution. Unfortunately it costs time and
convenience. Two things we can't afford in the theater. I don't know when
or where I may have to take a new note, so I'd have to find that tiddler
and then start clicking. But it's not the worst idea. Sometimes no-tech
solutions are the best, but I think the constraints I have to deal with
unfortunately make this note one of those times. Thanks tho!

-TCJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d9f7328b-9a17-4848-b512-197842c0fc84%40googlegroups.com.