hi.

i was wondering if it was possible to create a website from a tiddlywiki,
which has separate browsable pages for each tiddler.

i love how easy it is to use tiddlywiki but from a presentation and
useability aspect, i find the single page idea not to my taste. i much
prefer how mediawiki presents its pages with real url links to navigate.

i have installed tiddlywiki using npm (for use with node.js).  i am aware
of the commands for exporting to a static site. however, i am not sure a
static site is what i am after. i have no problem with the use of
javascript but just want separate browseable pages. the current output of
exporting as a static site seems to disable the ability to click on any of
the buttons to do anything. i cannot browse or use the tiddlywiki as
normal. i assume this is because pure html link tags are not being
generated and/or javascript seems to be completely missing/disabled.

can anybody let me know if it is possible to achieve what i am after, and
if so, how?

many thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3e92a95d-eb6c-4ab2-91e0-17320b7a36be%40googlegroups.com.