Oooh, this is even nicer... If you use this filter, you can delineate an
excerpt in your Tiddler:

<$list filter="[tag[SomeTag]]">
<<fa circle 1>><$link><<currentTiddler>></$link><br>
  <$list filter="[all[current]get[text]] +[split:first pos=2[~~~~]]
+[addsuffix[...]]">

>//<<currentTiddler>>//
  </$list>
</$list>

So if your Tiddler of Steve Job's Commencement Address looks like this:

This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple
Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005:

I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the
finest universities in the world. ~~~~I never graduated from college. Truth
be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation.
Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal.
Just three stories.~~~~

The first story is about connecting the dots....

The table of contents (or whatever you use that *<$list
**filter="[all[current]get[text]]
+[split:first pos=2[~~~~]] +[addsuffix[...]]">* for) looks like this:

   - Steve Job's Commencement Address

*I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've
> ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories
> from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories....*

Very nice indeed!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/30df3522-fb56-49e2-ab4d-8756369ffa76%40googlegroups.com.