The QR template is something that I really like since I can send almost
anything to the template and it will output a QR code that can be quickly
scanned by my phone. Easy way to visually transfer information from my
computer to the phone at work.

I changed the size from 150x150 to 400x400 so the camera can pick up things
a little easier, and I can send roughly 800 characters or so without any
problems.

I use the QR template to add useful bits of info into my tiddlers.

Thanks for your help!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c90514fa-9145-45bc-9a45-9469fb0d4742%40googlegroups.com.