Hi,

I'm trying to generate a list of tiddlers and fields that have yet to be
inputted.

This list:

</$link></td>
minHeight="20px" /></td>
</$list>

generates a list of all the tiddlers tagged "demographics" that whose field
"val" is empty.  The purpose is that in a new file it should list all the
fields to input, but in an older file (some of who's values I've already
inputted some fields) I only want to see what is yet unedited.

*** The problem is that as soon as I type the first character into the edit
box for that field, the item disappears off the list.

Is there a way to tell the list to only render when the tiddler first
"appears"?

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b8e8304c-0574-4cc1-9a8a-0b34534e65b1%40googlegroups.com.