Hi Tobias & Mat!

Thank you for your help guys.

So, the <<version>> macro is working. Answer: 5.1.13 :-) But this is the
first one, what is working on my Tiddlys. - Thank's Mat.

I try to do a fresh start:

1. I downloaded the tiddler form the homepage. - Getting Started tiddler,
the I used the "Download Empty" button/version.
2. I tryed to chek the core macros I find nothing. <<list-links "[tag[Core
Macros]]">> - <<version>> is working
3. From the Getting started tiddler there is a "Download Full Wiki" button,
I tryed with this. - there is working <<version>> and <<list-links
"[tag[Core Macros]]">> too.

So, the core macros are missing from the normal download link. :-(

The question is, how can I install these "core macros" in to the normal
(Not Full) wiki? I have to write one to one for myself?
And how can I check what macros installed in to my wiki? Maybe <<list-links
"[tag[Macros]]">> is a good choise, but is not working only in the full
version.

best,
Attila

2016. október 23., vasárnap 6:02:41 UTC+2 időpontban Tobias Beer a

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fbdcb57f-86ad-42fe-84cd-4356116406ee%40googlegroups.com.