Am Mittwoch, 2. November 2016 04:49:58 UTC+1 schrieb Riz:

> Ghostwriter is a popular, minimalist and mobile responsive theme for the
> blogging platform ghost. Recently I adapted it for TW5
>
> Screenshots http://imgur.com/a/5XReS
>
> Demo https://ibnishak.github.io/ghostwriter/
>
> If you want to try it out, backup your wiki, download this json, drag and
> drop it to your wiki.
> https://github.com/ibnishak/ghostwriter/tree/theme-json
>

> Let me know how it works out for you.

drag and drop seems not to work for me ...i am doing something wrong
...*cry*
i saved a seperat wiki ...donwloaded the json drag the document ...not the
zip into the open wiki site and nothing ..nothing happens
any idea?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7d1c5ba4-ae11-4781-a221-9a4f5fd64403%40googlegroups.com.