I've been grappling with a problem for two days that I hope someone could help
me with.

I have an application in which I'm trying to allocate home improvement tasks to
different areas of the house, and split the tasks over the four quarters of the
year. Essentially the breakdown is:

Quarter      Area
Q1           Kitchen
Q2           Garden
Q3           Shed
Q4           Livingroom

Each task should have a tiddler and is laid out with tags for quarter and area
as per the following example:

Title: Task1
Tags: Q1, Kitchen
Text:  Replace the tiles in the kitchen

My ultimate goal is to have a tiddler for each quarter that brings the tasks
together by transcluding the content of each tiddler under its relevant area,
ie:

Title:Q1
Tags:Quarter
Text:
Kitchen

Replace the tiles in the kitchen

Sand down the counter top

Garden

Mow the lawn

Shed

Set up trampoline

Livingroom

I've set up the following nested filter:

<$set name=tiddler-title value={{!!title}}>

<<tiddler-title>>

<$list filter="[tag[Area]]">
<$link>''{{!!title}}<br>''</$link>
<$list filter="[tag<tiddler-title>]">

<$transclude mode="block"/>
</$list>
</$list>

</$set>

But the result is that all of the tiddlers are brought in, regardless of how
they are tagged by quarter. Does anybody know why?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/584bbbf0-71db-4dc7-939c-d62abd6ddfc6%40googlegroups.com.