Folks, with the help of several in this group, I've developed a work flow &
macro  for serving links to archived Web pages in TiddlyWiki. Note this is
a different approach than bookmarking, which serves links to current pages
on the Web; this approach makes a local copy of a Web page and generates a

In its current version, it relies on a Firefox extension (Scrapbook) to do
the archiving; I've yet to find a similar Chrome or other browser
extension. And, of course, it requires a repository on the web -- I've
tested so far with GitHub, and would be interested to see tests done using
Dropbox (via UpDog) and others. Thoughts, and ideas for enhancement are
welcome here.

Have a look:
https://designwritestudio.github.io/experimental/scrapbook-interface/scrapbook-tiddlywiki.html

<https://designwritestudio.github.io/experimental/scrapbook-interface/scrapbook-tiddlywiki.html>