Hi, Riz,

Thank you very much for your reply! I really do appreciate the details as
it helps me to make sure that I've done things correctly. I'll go through
the steps that you mentioned as soon as I get a chance.

I also appreciate your encouragement on releasing the themes I've made.
They're not completely tested and I'd still like to make some changes to
them before I'm completely satisfied -- I'm thinking of redesigning the svg
iconset to be more minimalistic and abstract, for example. But, it is very
nice to know that others would be interested in seeing them when I'm done.
:)

Thank you again for your help!
Hiru

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b5c954db-9d86-4838-badb-fb0b47762fe5%40googlegroups.com.