Hi,

I'd like my TW to have a tiddler that contains a list of all the external
files that are referenced within the TW. I'd like the TW to write that
tiddler itself by searching within the text fields for all instances of
[img[]], [ext[]], <object data="./test.pdf" ...</object> and searching for
tiddlers tagged with "myTag" to extract the fields "path" and "filename",
concatenate them and add those to the list. The list would need to remove
any duplicates and preferably pre-pend each file path/name with a system
command like copy (in Windows) so that the tiddler text could be saved as a
batch script. Not all the external files would be in the same directory (or
sub-directory) of the TW.

This would be useful for sending a TW to someone and gathering all the
external files required, or for archiving a TW and its referenced files.

Any thoughts on how to do this?, or maybe I'd be better trying a scripting
language like Python to parse the TW directly.

Thanks, Bob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f4f2c34a-dd0c-4f39-8fd0-ccb06ae007ca%40googlegroups.com.