It is nice to see that someone is actually using something I made. I am not
certain exactly what you want in all of this, but for tagging the tiddler
created with the plugin there are two ways to do it that I can think of
right now. One would be to have the button that opens the modal set a field
in some state tiddler and then add that to the end of the line setting the
tags like this in the tiddler $:/_mc/frm/Slash Cmd Entry:

<$set name=MCSCTags filter='[[Minecraft]][[Plugin Slash
Cmd]][[[[$:/_mc/tmp/addSlashCmd/tags]tags[]][{$:/_mc/tmp/addSlashCmd/tmp!!current_plugin}]'>

and update the button in the tiddler $:/_mc/btn/addMCPSlashCmd to add this:

<$action-setfield $tiddler='$:/_mc/tmp/addSlashCmd/temp'
$field='current_plugin' value={{!!title}}/>

to make this you you also need to edit the $:/_mc/btn/addMCPSlashCmd
tiddler, add the tag $:/tags/Macro to it and remove <<addMCPSlashCmd>> from
the bottom. Then instead of putting {{$:/_mc/btn/addMCPSlashCMD}} to the
plugin tiddler you add <<addMCPSlashCmd>> instead. Or even better use a
conditional view template so that you don't have to do anything to the
plugin tiddlers text field.

The other way would be to not use modals and have the buttons instead open
a reveal widget that has the contents of the modal inside it. That lets you
use things like <<currentTiddler>> easier.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/98c3df99-69a4-4d9f-a638-ecf7ee59957b%40googlegroups.com.