Danielo,

at last I breaked through all the turns and get the needed result:
http://oleghbond.github.io/about-tw/.

Sorry for many noise for nothing and again many thanks for the good idea.

Olegh

субота, 10 грудня 2016 р. 14:49:01 UTC+2 користувач oleghbond написав:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe01dc52-5d62-44e5-8c51-684b0a43ce2e%40googlegroups.com.