Jed, it would be great to read "How does the TWederation work anyway" but I
can't open the link.
Sorry for "cluttering up the list of wikis", I am not sure what were those
form for and just done my usual learning by trying. It should be a way of
cleaning it?
It would be also great to have the system fool-protected. :)
Cheers,
Dmitry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9ec2a853-2328-47a4-b832-9d9a34d92309%40googlegroups.com.