Hi Danielo,

> I have created a plugin called automatic tags or something like that.
> Instead of look for hashtags it looks for existing tags contained as words
> in the tiddler being saved, and all matches are added as tags to the
> tiddler.

Here's your plugin link: AutoTag
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/ozri0M-hoC8/BiYR54eMAAAJ> ;-)

I'm thinking I may create something slightly different, where those
"autotags" are created not at the tiddlers themselves but under a
system-namespace, decoupled so as to not overload actual tiddlers with
plugin related data.

My variation would probably also have a button to re-index everything, e.g.
initially or after changing the definition for what is to be matched as a
tag.

Best wishes,

Tobias.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/tiddlywiki/danielo$20tags$20plugin%7Csort:relevance/tiddlywiki/ozri0M-hoC8/d3Oq1njEAAAJ>