Ciao Riz

>From my point of view seeing attempts to properly address social networking
posting issues is great.

I saved your TW attempt. I note you have a Reddit option and it sorta
works.

Even if its not there yet. I'm very thankful there is interest and effort
going in this direction and grateful you and others are putting time into
it.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cc8cbd58-0517-49a9-8505-087ccc75d06f%40googlegroups.com.