This is a small tutorial about how to configure NoteSelf for multi-device
synchronization.
This video arises from the feedback of the users that are trying NoteSelf.
Most of them find the usage of cloudant and the whole configuration thing
confusing.

It starts from scratch. We see how to create and configure a Cloudant
account and how to use it with an brand new NoteSelf notebook.

Even though the whole video is longer than 2 minutes, the configuration
process takes more or less that.

I *plan to add audio to the video* to make the concepts clearer and the
whole process easier, but as it is now it's better than nothing I think.

<iframe width="560" height="315"
src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Oc5lNND8dZE"; frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/Oc5lNND8dZE

Hope this helps more people getting started without frustration.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3df2c065-6308-4b68-99c1-ff507a68ca8f%40googlegroups.com.