Dear All,
thank you very much for sharing ideas on the hangouts today.
Exploiting my favourite FRD idea ("Findability / Discoverability for
Reuse") and for helping us organise, where do we keep our announcements for
the next events, please?
It would be great to keep all the links on the topic on the same page,
TiddlyWiki
Hangouts
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/114199441/TiddlyWiki%20Hangouts>,
for example, for visibility.