Hello,

For a class I'm teaching on/in TiddlyWiki (alpha:
https://designwritestudio.github.io/) I'll be writing / gathering
commentary on a book
<https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=vandendorpe%20papyrus%20hypertext&oq=vandendorpe%20papyrus%20hypertext&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j0j69i60.6295j0j7>
 and
asking students to add their own thoughts to their own individual versions
of the wiki. I'll be writing / updating on an irregular schedule.

I'd like for readers to be able to generate a list of tiddlers modified or
created after a given date, and to drag / drop that group of tiddlers into
their own version. As long as they didn't create tiddlers with the same
name, should be ok. Of course, I could do this with a tag as well, and tag
those tiddlers I recommended students import.

For all of these students, they will have just learned how to use
TiddlyWiki the previous week. So a single drag/drop import of set of
tiddlers is what I'm trying to build.

Thanks!

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8aa4996c-b24a-4d2c-919b-9fffd469dc13%40googlegroups.com.