Hi Rich

> Is this what you think?
> Is TW5 a platform to you or just an app?
>
> I look at other apps like Evernote, Twitter, Snapchat, Google Keep and I know
> what they are.
> I look at TW5 and it doesn't look like other apps, it looks more like a
> system to build things with.

Personally, I think TW5 is both: it’s an app that you can use out of the box,
and as you learn more you can customise it, and eventually build your own
things with it.

I call things like TiddlyWiki  “generative apps”: they can be used to build
things that the original designer did not foresee. The other classic example
would be Excel.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4E87DA1C-8F54-4237-A74E-035FB233287E%40gmail.com.