Hellos Kasduen,

   - I'm very visual and I need plenty of pictures in wiki.
   - I decided not to embed them as I need to reuse them (I do not want the
   html file get big).
   - I need to control the size of their appearance in tiddlywiki (+basic
   formatting such as align to left or right).
   - I'm a very lazy Mac user.

If some of the preconditions resonate with you you may be interested what
designed for myself:

   - I designed an AppleScript macro which I launch via shortcut (it could
   be launched from TextExpander, KeyboardMaestro or some other tools)
   - The shortcut is "parametrized" as follows:
         - ¨img2 means: align left with width=200
         - ¨img4 means: align left with width=400
         - ¨rimg3 means: align right with width=300
         - ¨rimg2 means: align right with width=200
      - The macro requires you to be on a selected file in Finder and be
      highlighted.
   - I keep the folder structure as follows:
   - TW\tiddliwiki.html - for the main file
      - TW\STWAtt\*directory1*
      - ...
      - TW\STWAtt\*directoryN*
         - Where *directory1* to *directoryN* is in line with tiddlers
         naming (not important for the sake of image placing, rather just to
keep
         things in an order).
      - I copy the picture into the respective folder, e.g.:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-p7bBMo8KzjE/WHEpE_OMUKI/AAAAAAAAEFQ/GBkGwsVDZN4ot9hOO_whSpMNXWTnn-nAQCLcB/s1600/1.jpg>

Note: The size of the pic is 313x455px

   - I leave the the highlight on the file (jpg in this case) in Finder;
   - Switch to the tiddler in edit;
   - Press a designed shortcut, e.g. ¨img2 which btw means: align right
   with width=200;
   - The script places the text with relative path: [img width=200
   [STWAtt/Jastyn/2012-04-2461_web.jpg]], see the pic below:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TdUktDGaH9s/WHEtYFpSGbI/AAAAAAAAEFc/ltuIVlSnP9IkbTMQCwewi-fHtJmQ_khcACLcB/s1600/2.jpg>

   - Save the tiddler:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0YG7UpsdDfI/WHEuu_jqUHI/AAAAAAAAEFo/li04v9ZuAoI6Fukp8soNrC2iu0ZXOwOlQCLcB/s1600/3.jpg>

   - I enjoy the result :-)

Seems complicated, but if you do it so often and you are lazy, there is no
other way than to automate,

PS1: Also if there are suggestions how to make it even better, I would be
honoured by suggestion from the community. - BTW: I do not have that much
to add as I'm not a coder. - I would like to say that I really appreciate
all you participating in the community.

PS2: Should anybody be interested in the AppleScript, I'm happy to share
though it is probably not a masterpiece from coding perspective...

PF 2017 and take care,

St.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b1c68810-7fb4-4b51-a880-716d312cfd9f%40googlegroups.com.