Hi Ivan,

> The strange thing, is that when I click the button, the word 'Dream' in
> the title shows up as 'Drepm'!

Well, the sequences *am* / *pm *are valid date formating characters.  ;)

Try:

<$vars prefix=<<now "DDth of MMM YYYY, hh mm ss">> title="$(prefix)$-Dream">
<$button>
  ''Dream''
  <$action-sendmessage
  $message="tm-new-tiddler"
  $template=""
  title=<<title>> tags="Journal [[Dream]]"/>
</$button>
</$vars>

However, notice that the date being used is the date when the button was
rendered, not the date when it was clicked!
Atm, I am not sure how one could make it so it would use the date / time of
clicking the button.

Best wishes,

Tobias.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/59a562d8-7fba-4fd3-8b5f-267d373f6fcd%40googlegroups.com.