Anybody using this combination?

I tried it last night with latest Mint (18.1), TW5 and node.js, per
instructions at tiddlywiki.com but it didn't work. It was late and I was
tired so I just used timeshift to revert my system to the status quo ante
(I'd also just spent some time trying to get a Synology community app
working and failed  -- then read that things were broken by the last OS
upgrade -- so was in plug-pulling mood). Sometimes you want things to just
work out of the box; TW always has so far I can remember.

Need I say that: Linux Mint <http://www.linuxmint.com> is the nr 1
distribution at www.distrowatch.com, which is as good an indicator as we
have to overall popularity.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ecb4d386-09ae-4a40-adc5-fb6776435a10%40googlegroups.com.